Spring has Sprung on Lanier! There’s “swing” in the air, sailboats on the water, and we are set for sunset cruises in April! (Try saying that three times fast…)
Embark with us on our newest offering, "Swingin Spring Sunsets and Sailboats," our “jazzed up” 2-hour sunset cruise!
Against the gorgeous backdrop of watercolor skies and a 30-40 sailboat regatta, this voyage has something for everyone! Sip on sparkling wine and groove to the syncopated rhythms of a live jazz trio, and when the mood moves you, take a spin around our dance floor! Along the way, you’ll enjoy a complimentary “Knosh Box” of elegant savories and sweets, including a mini-bottle of sparkling wine.
Cruises depart from our dock at Safe Harbor Aqualand
Wednesdays: 6:30PM - 8:30PM until April 20 when we depart at 7:00PM and return at 9PM
$70 per Adult (incl.+tx/fees
- Passage aboard the 40 Passenger Song of the Chattahoochee
- Prime location to observe sunset on Lanier should "Mother Nature" be cooperating.
- Live Entertainment: Local Jazz Trio
- A split of Sparkling Wine
- Knosh Box: Snack items
- Guests will receive framed photo of picture taken during sunset or initial boarding.
FOOD AND DRINK:
You are welcome to bring food and beverages with you, we ask that you limit it to one shoulder sized cooler/lunchbox per person. We have refrigeration available, as well as a kitchen range, microwave oven and grill. Just remember you are sharing the space with other guests.
You may bring alcohol on board, but we ask that you take responsibility in your actions, behavior and conduct.
WHAT TO BRING
- Weather appropriate attire. We highly recommend layers. It will be chilly once the sun sets. The main cabin as well as the majority of the party deck are enclosed and heated.
- A charged phone and/or camera for the many photo ops you will have.